Delegate Registration now open!
Delegates of all levels are welcome. The only requirement to apply is a good command of the English language. For more advanced committees (ICC, UNSC) prior MUN experience or relevant area of study at university is strongly encouraged.
Fees & Payment
This year, the KrakMUN team has been hard at work in order to offer delegates and participants the experience of a lifetime. The following is Included in the conference fee this year:
- participation in the conference,
- conference materials & welcome packs
- access to opening & closing ceremonies with renowned speakers
- access to two exclusive social events
- a typical Polish style club night;
- a formal diplomatic ball including snacks, drinks & great music
- opportunity to make use of our unique KrakMUN photobooth
- access to the pre-program and pre-conference workshops specially designed by the Secretary General
- lunches & coffee breaks
- refreshments in committee rooms
- and of course the priceless fun that is sure to accompany delegates over the course of the conference
Delegates submitting an individual registration form can enjoy a fee of just EUR 45/190 PLN
Groups and delegations consisting of 5-10 delegates can take advantage of a discounted fee of just EUR 40/170 PLN per person
Groups and Delegations with more than 11 individuals will enjoy a specially discounted fee of
EUR 35/150 PLN per person
Payment is due 5 working days after receiving an email with bank details. Please be aware that it can take up to 5 working days for this email to be sent to you. Failure to comply with this deadline will result in the withdrawal of your registration form.
Would you like to polish your skills?
The Secretary General will be running specially designed workshops from 12:30 to 16:30 as part of the KrakMUN 2018 Pre-Programme on April 5th. Everyone is more than welcome to attend – the workshops are free of charge!
Chairing applications are now closed. You may be added to the chairing waitlist if you have applied as a delegate by simply sending a message to the Secretary General requesting to be added to the Waitlist at firstname.lastname@example.org
• excellent command of MUN rules & procedures
• fluent in the English language (C2 and above)
• availability in Krakow from 05.04.18 (5pm) to 08.04.18 (5pm)
For questions related to payments and logistics, message USG for Delegates (Danuta Gruszka and Mikołaj Sołtysiak) – email@example.com
For questions related to topics, study guides, and chairing issues, contact the Secretary General (Adam Dziedzic) – firstname.lastname@example.org